Friday

Kindle Tablet : Kindle Android (App) Reviews

Kindle Tablet

Customer Review :This review is from: Kindle Android (App)
I do not own a Kindle, but I read with the Kindle e-books on my phone, was released from the program and love. I have also been rooted in my B & N Color Nook is installed, and enjoy it more.

It is a very convenient way to read because the program offers a very stable performance, allowing extensive customization (such as changing the font size and brightness of the screen), and remembers the book that you stopped. I often use this program in the metro, it's great if you want to relax, but there is no cell phone signal to run other programs.

The real benefit of reading the Kindle is unlike some solutions that the fund is very fast. Often you can get free books for Kindle, so not only am I able to read comfortably, but cheaper too!

I am currently running on my Droid 2 running Froyo World (2.2), and had no problems. Although it is not possible in a compressed or AT & T phone Appstore Amazon is currently downloading, you can get through the Android Market on these devices.

Another Review : Awesome app, whisper sync is so cool, books are cheap, I don't have a real kindle only the android app (Kindel Tablet) and pc app. Bought a textbook for school and have read 80% of it on my phone. I have the HTC incredible and the pixel density is great, meaning it almost looks as if the text is printed and that you are not looking at an LCD screen, especially when you set the background to black.

Kindle Tablet @ Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment